Coach – Kathy Butler
Kathy Butler is the BTC Development team coach.
Kathy was a two time Olympian for Great Britain (2004, 10000m) and Canada (1996, 5000m), competed in 15 World Cross Country Championships including a 4th, 11th and 12th place individual finishes as well as a Team Bronze medal in 2004. She also was a 5 time NCAA Division 1 Champion for the University of Wisconsin.
Kathy was successful also on the track and road competing in 4 Outdoor, 1 Indoor and 1 Road World Championships as well as 3 top 10 finishing places in the Chicago Marathon.
Currently Kathy is the coaching director at Fleet Feet Sport Boulder and also coaches athletes all over the world including Colombia, Canada, Great Britain and various places in the United States.
- 5km: 15:28
- 10km: 32:24
- Marathon: 2:28:48
- 1500m: 4:07.68
- 3000m: 8:40
- 5000m: 15:05
- 10,000m: 31:36
- IAAF Level 5 Endurance Coach
- USATF Level 1 Instructor
- USATF Level 3 Endurance Coach
- USATF Level 2 Sprints, Hurdles and Relays Coach
- Coached 2012 Canadian Half Marathon Champion
- Coached member of British team for European Mountain Running Championships
- Stanford University Volunteer Coach 05 – 07
- University of Wisconsin Volunteer Coach 1998 – 2004
- USATF Level 1 Coaching Certified
- UK Athletics Level 2 Coaching Certified
- European Cup Champion 2001
- Goodwill Games Bronze Medalist 2001
- 5km: 15:28